Saturday, April 21, 2012

If I were smart...

right now I would:

-be doing homework so I can spend time with my BEST FRIEND tomorrow doing things NOT related to school
- cleaning my house
- shaving my legs
- writing my missionary friends
- unpacking (yes.  I have been back at school for a week and yes I still have to finish unpacking.  Is that a problem?)
- marking all the big class due dates for this semester in my planner
- emailing my piano teachers about why I failed to turn in a card of when I can take lessons
- texting/calling back everyone who has contacted me via my phone within the last few days
- sleeping

What I am doing: 
- blogging
- watching movies on Netflix
- eating scrambled eggs
- Pinteresting (can I make that a verb)
- procrastinating.  
This semester is off to a great start


PS.  Not that this picture has to do with anything, but I think it is kinda funny... 


No comments:

Post a Comment