Thursday, April 12, 2012

Productivity (or a lack thereof...)

This week is Spring Break. It has been gloriously unproductive. Just to prove a point, let me list what I have "accomplished" over the past 5 1/2 days...

- planted 3 flats of pansies
- planted 1 fairy garden for Kaise
- 1 maiden voyage to Orange Leaf (among other fantastic outings)
- 4 naps
- babysat 3 times
- cleaned up Siri's puke 5 1/2 times (the flu has hit the Tolman/Smith/McLane household)
- read 3 books
- bought 4 textbooks
- knit 1 pair of socks
- built 5 train routes
- played 2 games of Lego Star Wars and 3 games of Lego Batman
- 2 nights of playing Snertz, Settlers of Catan, Ticket to Ride and Carcasone
- 1 shopping spree

The sad thing is, I could have fit all of this into one day if I had actually used my time wisely. I guess this is what Spring Break is all about.

1 comment: