Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Featured: The C.R.O.W.N Project

Well, it has been a long time. Not like I have a gazillion followers to read the next installment of my ordinary life but you know.
So today I am really excited because I am going to talk about something I recently became involved in. It is called the C.R.O.W.N. Project. The objective is simple: Creating. Radiant. Outgoing. Women. Now. I am really excited about it! As a woman who has always struggled with confidence, I am so glad I can be a part of something where we work together to not only build confidence in others but in ourselves as well. I have learned so much already from these outstanding women and I hope that I have been able to share something with them in turn.
Today I am being featured. I have been thinking a lot about this project as well as a previous blog post I wrote. Over the past while, even before I became involved with C.R.O.W.N., I began expanding the topic of the post and revising what I wrote. Since then I have made some major changes and now published it for the project. I can read the article here: http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=2670684090857076423&postID=7165901749068029618

If you are interested in learning more or being featured, please let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment