Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Beginning of Eternity

Since this blog is kind of like a very public journal, I knew I needed to document our wedding. But here is the thing. There aren't really words for something so good that only gets better.  There is not a single thing that could have made this day more perfect.  It was better than anything I could have dreamed.  I am so blissfully happy and our lives are only going to get better as we embark on the journey through eternity.  The beautiful pictures were taken by my uncle Adam Tolman.  If you are in Utah and need a wonderful photographer, I would HIGHLY recommend him.  And on that bombshell, here are pictures.  A lot of them.






Just because of his face...













The second try...






1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful wedding Zoe! I'm so happy for you! You're such an incredible person and I'm so glad you've found your eternal companion. :)

    ReplyDelete